- Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 + profit share*
- Location: Brighton or Remote (UK only)
Rittman Analytics is an analytics consultancy based out of Brighton. We help fast-growing and data-rich businesses to build an analytics capability that scales.
Using systems like Fivetran, dbt, Snowflake, Google BigQuery and Looker we work with our clients to design, build and support innovative analytics solutions that empower end users to answer their own questions - we are experts in the modern data stack.
We are looking for someone who has experience as an Analytics Engineer with great SQL skills and experience working with modern data stack tools such as dbt and Looker.
You would be coming in to lead our client projects to build high quality, well organised and performant data models. Some of the things you could be doing include:
- Data Stack implementation/deployment
- Configuring data warehouses
- Modelling data into insightful schemas
- Cleaning and transforming raw data into consumable information and business logic
- Testing data to ensure it is of high quality
- Documenting business logic and data definitions
- Ensuring data models are running reliably in the production environment
- Developing dashboards, explorations and visualising data
- Training clients on the infrastructure, maintenance and use of the system
What We're Looking For
- Real-world experience with modern data stack tools such as dbt, Looker, Fivetran, Google BigQuery and/or Snowflake
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and technical skills, a head for numbers and an attention to detail
- An excellent grasp of SQL, data modelling, cloud data warehousing and database design
- Experience using software development methods (git, CI/CD, code reuse etc) in an analytics context
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to translate key requirements into actionable technical requests
- A pragmatic approach to getting things done and good time management skills
- A keen commercial awareness in order to understand stakeholders challenges and identify needs beyond the immediate
*Profit share is paid quarterly and is 4% of gross profits distributed between permanent employees working in the delivery team. Profit share becomes effective following successful completion of a probationary period.